www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Dr K. O. JonesPrint Page Print this page

14-April-2019
14-April-2019

Photographs supplied by Heather Stevens

The memorial baby health centre built in 1950 commemorates Dr K. O. Jones. The building was opened by his widow on the 28th October 1950. 

Dr Jones came to Campbelltown in 1931 as a partner to Dr. Mawson. He was keenly interested in local affairs, a member of Council, captain of the cricket and bowling clubs, and had a particular interest in baby health and welfare.

Location

Address:117 Queen Street, Mawson Park, Early Childhood Centre, Campbelltown , 2560
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.066087
Long: 150.818168
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Structure
Monument Theme:People
Sub-Theme:Medicine
Monument Manufacturer:Webb Brothers (Parramatta, NSW)

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Saturday 28th October, 1950
Front Inscription

Dr K. O. Jones

Memorial Baby Health Centre

1950

 

 

Left Side Inscription

 

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design