Buckland Hill Memorial Park GatesPrint Page
The Buckland Hill Memorial Park Gates are dedicated to the memory of the fallen soldiers of the Buckland Hill District.
The gates erected in 1934 were officially opened by Sir J. Talbot Hobbs on the 28th April 1935 after a dedication ceremony performed by Archdeacon C.L.Riley.
The West Australian (Perth), 27th April 1935.
|Address:||Palmerston Street, Memorial Park, Mosman Park, 6012|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.007462|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 28th April, 1935|
These gates were erected by The Buckland Hill RSL Ladies Committee in memory of the men of this district who fell in the Great War. 11.11.34.