Bobinawarrah Memorial HallPrint Page
The Bobinawarrah Memorial Hall was officially opened in February 1926 to commemorate those who served in World War One.
The hall was built from bricks saved when the nearby school was demolished.
|Address:||Docker-Carboor Road & Allans Lane , Bobinawarrah, 3678|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.523251|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||January, 1926|
Front InscriptionSource: MA,RSLV,VWHI
Bobinawarrah Memorial Hall
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au