www.monumentaustralia.org.au

First Lutheran Settlers at Peters HillPrint Page Print this page

15-June-2021
15-June-2021

Photographs supplied by Stephen Warren

The bell from the former Peters Hill Lutheran Church commemorates the first Lutheran settlers at Peters Hill.

Location

Address:7 Torrens Road, St Matthew's Lutheran Church, Riverton, 5412
State:SA
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.155699
Long: 138.748167
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Technology
Monument Theme:Landscape
Sub-Theme:Settlement
Approx. Event Start Date:1864
Approx. Event End Date:1989

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 27th November, 1988
Front Inscription

                     1864 - 1989

Erected by the members of St Matthew's Congregation Riverton 
in memory of the first Lutheran Settlers at Peters Hill.
This Bell was originally used at the Peters Hill Lutheran Church.

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design