www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Laying of Foundation Stone of St Clement`s ChurchPrint Page Print this page

12-January-2021
12-January-2021

Photographs supplied by Stephen Warren

The plaque commemorates the laying of the foundation stone of St Clement`s Church

The church is named after Saint Clement, who was the third Bishop of Rome.  The church opened in 1867 and wa designed by James William Cole on land donated by William Bartley.

Location

Address:Main North Road & St Clements Street, St Clement’s Church, Blair Athol, 5084
State:SA
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.866428
Long: 138.601273
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Actual Event Start Date:27-July-1858
Actual Event End Date:27-July-1858

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 2nd November, 1986
Front Inscription

To the glory of God

This stone commemorates the laying of the foundation stone of St Clement`s Church, Enfield on 27th July 1858 by Mrs J. R. Black

2nd November 1986.

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design