www.monumentaustralia.org.au

150 Years of WorshipPrint Page Print this page

12-January-2021
12-January-2021

Photographs supplied by Stephen Warren

The plaque commemorates 150 years of worship at St Clements Church.

The church is named after Saint Clement, who was the third Bishop of Rome.  The church opened in 1867 and wa designed by James William Cole on land donated by William Bartley.

Location

Address:Main North Road & St Clements Street, St Clement’s Church, Blair Athol, 5084
State:SA
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.866428
Long: 138.601273
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1858
Approx. Event End Date:2008

Dedication

Front Inscription

IN COMMEMORATION OF
150 YEARS OF WORSHIP
IN THE CHURCH OF ST CLEMENT
         1858 - 2008

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design