www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Centenary of First Lutheran ChurchPrint Page Print this page

16-December-2020
16-December-2020

Photographs supplied by Stephen Warren
The stone commemorates the centenary of the first Lutheran Church which was dedicated on the site in 1876. 

The church was demolished when the new church was built in 1907. 


 

Location

Address:Maitland - Port Victoria Road, St Johns Lutheran Church , South Kilkerran, 5573
State:SA
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.430151
Long: 137.604335
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Actual Event Start Date:08-October-1876
Actual Event End Date:08-October-1976

Dedication

Approx. Monument Dedication Date:1976
Front Inscription

1876  1976

The first Lutheran Church at South Kilkerran was dedicated on this site 

8th October 1876

Praise be to God 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design