www.monumentaustralia.org.au

St John`s MurrindindiPrint Page Print this page

23-April-2019
23-April-2019
Photographs supplied by John Huth

The plaque was erected as a memorial to Mrs Bryant and St John`s Church in Murrindindi which was closed in September 1991.

 

Location

Address:Pelissier & Lyons Streets, St Luke`s Anglican Church, Yea, 3717
State:VIC
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -37.213214
Long: 145.425037
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Actual Event Start Date:15-September-1991
Actual Event End Date:15-September-1991

Dedication

Front Inscription

This Plaque Has Been Removed
From St. John`s Murrindindi, And
Placed In The Parish Church Of St. Luke,
As A Memorial To Mrs. Bryant,
And As A Memorial To St John`s
Church Murrindindi (1914 - 1991)
Which Was Officially Closed By
     The Rector Of Yea,
The Rev. Dr. Ross Gilham, At A Farewell Service
On 15th September 1991 

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design