www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Centenary of St Clement`s ChurchPrint Page Print this page

27-April-2019
27-April-2019

Photographs supplied by John Huth

The plaque commemorates the centenary of St Clement`s Anglican Church which was held in 2003. The church was opened for service on Christmas Day 1902. 

The handsome new Church of England building at Wallendbeen was opened for Divine service on the afternoon of Christmas Day, Rev. Canon Betts and J. Edwards (Murrumburrah) officiating. There was a large congregation, including members of Christ Church choir.
Cootamundra Herald (NSW : 1877 - 1954), Saturday 3 January 1903

Location

Address:7 Mackay Street, St Clement`s Anglican Church, Wallendbeen, 2588
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.525842
Long: 148.159921
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Actual Event Start Date:25-December-1902
Actual Event End Date:25-December-2002

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 4th May, 2003
Approx. Monument Dedication Date:
Front Inscription

COMMEMORATING THE CENTENARY

ST CLEMENT`S ANGLICAN CHURCH
       WALLENDBEEN

        4TH MAY 2003

The Rev`d Rob Miners  Rector
The Right Rev`d Godfrey Fryar  Regional Bishop

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design