www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Former Ministers of St Andrew`s Presbyterian ChurchPrint Page Print this page

10-July-2016
10-July-2016
Photographs supplied by Sandra Brown

Two tablets commemorate the former ministers of St Andrew`s Presbyterian Church from 1883 to 2000.

The tablets were placed by the congregation during the building of the new War Memorial Church which opened in 1957. Additional names have been added to the plaques. 

Location

Address:Albert & Auburn Streets, St Andrew`s War Memorial Presbyterian Church, Moree, 2400
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -29.465286
Long: 149.840056
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion

Dedication

Front Inscription

This tablet was placed here by the congregation during the building of this church as a tribute to the former Ministers

The Reverends

[ Names & Years ]


 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design