www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Pioneers of Bald Hills Congregational ChurchPrint Page Print this page

10-December-2020
10-December-2020

Photographs supplied by Stephen Warren
The plaque commemorates the pioneers of the former Bald Hills Congregational Church.

The Bald Hills Congregational Church was opened in October 1856 by the Reverend J Hotham. It was also known as Sheoak or Inman Valley Congregational Church. Services were suspended in 1901 and the church was closed in 1905.
 

Location

Address:Hancock Road, former Bald Hills Congregational Church, Inman Valley, 5211
State:SA
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -35.5144
Long: 138.474453
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1856
Approx. Event End Date:1905

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 10th October, 1976
Front Inscription

To commemorate the pioneers of the Bald Hills Congregational Church

1856 - 1905.

Dedicated 10th October, 1976.

 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design