George Hamilton TraillPrint Page
A stained glass window erected by parishioners commemorates George Hamilton Traill who donated land for the church. George Hamiton Traill was a local landowner and banker.
In 1913 the church was destroyed in a bush fire and only the altar, pulpit, lectern and font were saved. The stained glass windows and the building were destroyed. A new brick building was built and dedicated in 1914. Fortunately the stained glass artist, W.H.Montgomery, was still alive and he was able to reproduce exactly the windows that had been lost.
|Address:||35 Arkaringa Crescent, Anglican Parish of St Agnes , Black Rock, 3193|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.969403|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 12th December, 1908|