Mr & Mrs Thomas WeedonPrint Page
The Lady Chapel in the Holy Trinity Church Woolloongabba was erected in memory of Mr & Mrs Thomas Weedon.
Thomas Weedon had been instrumental in establishing the church and was a lay preacher for twenty years until his death in 1896. Both the Weedons had been active congregation members and church benefactors. The church was partially financed by the sale of a property in Merton Road, bequeathed to the church by Mrs Weedon who was affectionately known as Mother of the Parish.
|Address:||68 Hawthorne Street, Holy Trinity Church, Woolloongabba, 4102|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.488021|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.