Hoban ChapelPrint Page
The Hoban Chapel was added to the Wesley Uniting Church in 1933 in memory of the Reverend Samuel J. Hoban, the third superintendent of the Mission. The Communion table was given in his memory by his friends in Ballarat and three windows commemorate aspects of his life.
|Address:||148 Lonsdale Street, Wesley Uniting Church, Melbourne, 3000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.81|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Mr A.S. Cgiloston (architect)|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1933|