Canon L. A. PearcePrint Page
A stained glass window erected by parishioners commemorates Canon Pearce, Rector of the Parish from 1937 to 1949.
A stained glass window in St. Jude's Church, Bowral, erected by the parishioners in memory of the late Canon L.A. Pearce, was dedicated on Sunday morning by Rev. C. T. Kenderdine, Rector of St. Augustines, Neutral Bay. The late Canon was rector of St. Jude's Church from 1937 to 1949. Before dedicating the window, Mr. Kenderdine who had served as a curate under the late Canon Pearce, spoke appreciatively of his life and ministry.
The Southern Mail (Bowral, NSW), 23 October 1953.
|Address:||Bendooley Street, St Simon & St Jude Anglican Church, Bowral, 2576|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.481252|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.