Reverend Dean GunningPrint Page
A stained glass window commemorates Reverend Dean Gunning who was Dean of Bega from 1898 to 1905, and those who built the church.
The date of the church’s opening is uncertain as the foundation stone was laid in 1907 but records indicate the church was not in use until 1908. It was originally built of red brick by H J Wilton, a local builder and was paid for by the parishioners at a cost of 1010 pounds with its furnishings. The church was opened by Dean Gunning and Manager Carroll.
|Address:||Loftus Street , St Columba`s, Bemboka, 2550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.625|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.