Charles T. Black & Frank D. StillwellPrint Page
Memorial plaque commemorates Charles T. Black and Frank D. Stillwell who died in World War One.
The Hackham Hall was built in 1896, and was extended in 1924. Charles T. Black and Frank D. Stillwell , the two people who paid for it to be built lost their lives World War One. A memorial was built for them, but due to damage, the plaque was set into the wall on the south side of the hall.
The hall has had many uses over the years, and was for a long time a Baptist church, as well as a meeting place. It is now used as a meeting place for the Orange Order Australia, Lodge 107.
|Address:||12 Penneys Hill Road, Hackham, 5163|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.147258|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
In memory of Charles T. Black and Frank D. Stillwell who fell in the Great War and entered into their reward.