Helen McKayPrint Page
An arch at the entrance of Eureka Hall commemorates Helen McKay, a life member of the Eureka Stockade Progress Association who spent 40 years raising funds to beautify the park.
Althought the arch was erected in 1953, the plaque was not unveiled until May 1998 during a McKay - Reddie family reunion organised by Di Christensen.
|Address:||Stawell Street South, Eureka Hall, Ballarat, 3350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.564806|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 3rd May, 1998|
HELEN McKAY MEMORIAL
These memorial gates were erected in 1953 to commemorate the dedicated work of Helen McKay who as a foundation and life member of the Eureka Stockade Progress Association, spent 40 years raising funds to beautify this park