Agnes Black Memorial GatesPrint Page
The Agnes Black Memorial Gates are a tribute to Mrs Agnes Black who lived in the district all her life and married the son of one of the first settlers.
Mrs Black was noted for her kindness and generosity in the community and the money for the gates was raised by public subscription.
|Address:||High & Estcourt Streets, Terang, 3264|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.241267|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 22nd October, 1939|
Agnes Black Memorial 1938