www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Sisters of the Good SamaritanPrint Page Print this page

28-April-2017
28-April-2017
Photographs supplied by John Huth

A plaque commemorates the presence of the Sisters of the Good Samaritan in Moruya from 1883 to 1996.

Location

Address:Queens & Page Streets, Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, Moruya, 2537
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -35.909787
Long: 150.078814
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1883
Approx. Event End Date:1996

Dedication

Front Inscription

This plaque was unveiled by the Mst. Rev. Francis Carroll DD
Archbishop of Canberra & Goulburn

On 24th March, 1996

In memory & appreciation of the presence of the Sisters of the Good Samaritan in Moruya.

1883 - 1996

W. T. Keating PP.

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design