www.monumentaustralia.org.au

125 Years of Worship at St Mark'sPrint Page Print this page

29-January-2017
29-January-2017
Photographs supplied by John Huth

A plaque commemorates 125 years of continuous worhsip in the present church of St Mark's.

 

Location

Address:Grafton Street, St Mark's Anglican Church, Warwick, 4370
State:QLD
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -28.216141
Long: 152.034591
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1869
Approx. Event End Date:1994

Dedication

Approx. Monument Dedication Date:1994
Front Inscription

125 years of worhsip

On Saint Mark`s Day in 1994 the Parish gathered with Bishop Donald Shearman to celebrate 125 years of continuous worship in the present church of Saint Mark, and 137 years of Anglican worhsip in the Warwick District

Rector  Archdeacon Rod MacDonald

Wardens  Greg Carey
                  John Madden

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design