www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Closing of the Centenary Year of St Mark'sPrint Page Print this page

29-January-2017
29-January-2017
Photographs supplied by John Huth

A plaque commemorates the closing of the Centenary Year of St Mark's church in 1969.

 

Location

Address:Grafton Street, St Mark's Anglican Church, Warwick, 4370
State:QLD
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -28.216141
Long: 152.034591
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1869
Approx. Event End Date:1969

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 29th June, 1969
Front Inscription

Centenary Of The Laying Of
The Foundation Stone Of
This Parish Church Of St. Mark.

This Plaque Commemorating The
Closure Of The Centenary Year
Was Unveiled By
The Bishop Of Rockhampton
The Rt. Rev. D. Shearman
29 - 6 - 1969

M. A. Paxton-Hall  Rector
R. M. Goodwin  A. J. Irwin  Churchwardens

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design