www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Members of St Andrew`s Heather Club Ladies AuxiliaryPrint Page Print this page

21-April-2019
21-April-2019

Photographs supplied by Sandra Brown
A stained glass window commemorates the members of St Andrew's Heather Club Ladies Auxiliary. 

The St Andrew`s Heather Club was formed in 1951. 

A new club has been formed in Wagga — the St. Andrew's Heather Club. The main objectives of this club are:
(1) To foster the Scottish tradition and interest within the community.
(2) To introduce the formation of a Pipe Band in Wagga.
(3) To work for the Scottish concert and fair to be held on November 30, St. Andrew's Day.
Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga, NSW) 19 July 1951. 

Location

Address:Church & Cross Streets, St Andrew`s Presbyterian Church, Wagga Wagga, 2650
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -35.107794
Long: 147.373924
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Window
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Community

Dedication

Front Inscription

MARTHA

 

TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IN
MEMORY OF MEMBERS OF THE St. ANDREW`S
HEATHER CLUB LADIES AUXILIARY. 
 

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design