Hoskins Church War MemorialPrint Page
Chimes carillon unveiled and dedicated in 1948 has been installed as a memorial to the service rendered by members and adherents during World War Two.
The Hoskins Memorial Church, was the gift of Charles Henry Hoskins, proprietor of the steelworks, in recognition of the grace and favour of Almighty God, and as a family memorial. The church contains stain glass windows in memory of members of the Hoskins family.
|Address:||Bridge & Mort Streets, Hoskins Memorial Church, Lithgow, 2790|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.481317|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Religious Object|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 11th April, 1948|