Eagle Junction State School Memorial Library & WindowPrint Page
Eagle Junction State School Memorial Library & Window commemorates those who served in World War Two.
The library, erected as a suitable memorial, was designed by architect Mr R Ashley Shaw. Two classrooms in the original school were remodelled for its construction. A stained glass memorial window was included and was made by Leadlights Pty Ltd. Mr Justice Mansfield officially opened the library on 21 May 1949.
|Address:||49 Roseby Avenue, Eagle Junction State School , Clayfield, 4011|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.417744|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Monument Designer:||Mr R.Ashley Shaw (Architect)|
|Monument Manufacturer:||Leadlights Pty Ltd (window)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 21st May, 1949|