St Andrew`s Memorial Organ and SacristyPrint Page
St Andrews Organ and Sacristy Memorial commemorates those who lost their lives in World War Two.
The organ was dedicated on 12th August 1962 as a memorial to those members of the parish who fell in World War Two, and an Opus Sectile Mosaic Tablet 3ft 6in. x 2ft, was commissioned of Brooks and Robinson P/L of Melbourne, and a second tablet of cast bronze 12in. x 10in., carrying a list of names in ¼in. thick letters, completed the memorial.
|Address:||Church Terrace & Fuller Street, St Andrew`s Anglican Church, Walkerville, 5081|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.891849|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Monument Designer:||Brooks & Robinson Pty Ltd (mosaic tablet)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 12th August, 1962|