Dalgety Memorial HallPrint Page
Dalgety Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those who served in World War Two.
The hall was built about 1950 to replace a smaller hall which had served the community since 1889. Funds were raised from the Dalgety Show and owner of the Co-Op in Hamilton Street, W.J.B. Bruce, was one of the main movers behind the project. A few years later a supper hall was erected on the right hand side.
|Address:||Campbell & Brierley Streets, Dalgety, 2628|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.504236|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||Circa 1950|