Bribbaree Memorial HallPrint Page
Bribbaree Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those from the district who served in World War Two
A large and enthusiastic meeting of residents of the district assembled at Bribbaree in the local hall, Mr. W. Sharrock presiding, to discuss the proposal of a war memorial; and the meeting decided to build a hall in honor of the members of the Services who had joined the fighting forces from the Bribbaree district. It was decided to make a district wide appeal for funds, and to map out a programme of functions in aid of the hall funds.
Cootamundra Herald (NSW), 31 August 1945.
|Address:||Weedallion Street, Bribbaree, 2594|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.119444|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 7th May, 1955|
THIS STONE WAS LAID BY
LT. COL N. F. BREMNER D.S.O.
7TH MAY 1955.