Barham-Koondrook Soldiers Memorial HospitalPrint Page
The Barham Koondrook Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital was built with significant community contribution after the Second World War, and opened in 1955 by the NSW Governor, to commemorate the services of men and women of the district who served in World War Two.
|Address:||Punt Road & Gonn Street, Barham, 2732|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.624722|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1955|