St. John`s Bells Print Page
The first set of eight bells was given in 1921 by the Honourable & Mrs. W. L. Baillieu, in thanksgiving for those who returned safely from the Great War (including two of their own sons) and in memory of those who died in service or were killed in action.
|Address:||Toorak & Glendon Roads, St John`s Anglican Church, Toorak, 3142|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.841902|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|