Berridale Memorial ParkPrint Page
Berridale Memorial Park was established in memory of those who served in World War One.
The Berridale Memorial Park was officially opened by Mr W.W. Hedges M.L.A. (Monaro) on the 10th November 1935. The work in the park was done by the Snowy River sub-branch of the Returned Soldiers League who were congratulated by the President of the Shire Council (Councillor C. W. Mackay). After the ceremony 16 trees were planted in memory of fallen soldiers. Forty six trees were planted to beautify the park.
The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW), 12 November 1935.
|Address:||Jindabyne Road & Myack Street, Berridale, 2628|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.365556|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 10th November, 1935|