The Armidale School Cricket OvalPrint Page
The Cricket Oval was constructed in 1926 was dedicated as a memorial to Old Boys who had served in World War One. Old Boys added the adjacent barbeque and landscaped area in 1980 as an extension to the existing memorial.
|Address:||Douglas Street, The Armidale School, Armidale, 2350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.519722|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1926|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au