Calvary CrossPrint Page
The Calvary Cross, designed by Mr Gaynor and carved in England in 1924 commemorates citizens who were killed during World War One.
It now stands in the St Martin’s courtyard, it was not erected until 1964.
|Address:||373 Ann Street, St John`s Cathedral, Brisbane, 4000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.463707|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||Mr Gaynor|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1964|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au