Kumbia & District Memorial School of ArtsPrint Page
Kumbia & District Memorial School of Arts was erected in 1922 in memory of those who died in service or were killed in action during World War One. The new section of the hall was officially opened by Mr. J.B. Edwards M. L. A on the 29th January 1934. An Honour Stone is located in front of the building.
|Address:||29-31 Bell Street (Bunya Highway) , Kumbia, 4610|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -26.69193|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1922|
Kumbia & District
MEMORIAL SCHOOL OF ARTS Inc.