St Martins Anglican ChurchPrint Page
St Martins Anglican Church was built as a memorial to those who served in World War One. The foundation stone is at the front of the church.
|Address:||18 School Road, Sandford, 7020|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -42.945331|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 3rd May, 1924|
To the greater glory of God and in grateful memory of those who fought in the Great War 1914 - 1918.
This stone was laid by Archdeacon Whittington May 3rd 1924