Narembeen District Memorial Hospital Print Page
Narembeen District Memorial Hospital was erected in memory of those who served in World War One.
In July 1926, the local branch of the Returned Services League started the hospital movement which sooned turned into a public subscription. The Narembeen Memorial Hospital was opened on the 1st December 1928 and the foundation stone was laid on that day by Mr W.N. Hedges. The hospital was free of debt one month after its opening.
Western Mail (Perth), 6th December 1928.
|Address:||Ada Street, Narembeen, 6369|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.061689|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1929|