Boyup Brook Memorial HospitalPrint Page
Boyup Brook Memorial Hospital was erected by the residents of Upper Blackwood District in memory of those who fell on the fields of Gallipoli and France. The hospital was opened by the Minister of Education, Mr J. Ewing on the 23rd February 1924.
The foundation stone for the hospital was laid by the Colonial Secretary, Mr.R.S.Samson M.L.A. on the 10th
The Bunbury Herald and Blackwood Express, 16th November 1923.
|Address:||Hospital Road, Boyup Brook, 6244|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.838646|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 10th November, 1923|