Lang Lang & District Soldiers Memorial HallPrint Page
The Memorial Hall was originally the Mechanics Institute Hall and after World War One a brick frontage was added to honour the soldiers who served. The hall was destroyed by fire in 1966 and rebuilt in 1972
|Address:||McDonalds Track, Lang Lang, 3984|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.265328|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au