Elmore Memorial HallPrint Page
Elmore Memorial Hall was erected in 1924 to commemorate those who enlisted during World War One.
|Address:||Hervey Street, Elmore, 3558|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.495267|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||G Arblaster (builder)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||1923|
Front InscriptionSource: MA,RSLV,VWHI
This building was erected by the residents of Elmore and District in honor of those who enlisted during the Great War
1914 - 1918
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au