Kameruka Estate War MemorialPrint Page
Kameruka Estate War Memorial is a stone obelisk within the grounds of the historic Kameruka Estate, listing the names of those from the Estate who gave their lives in the First World War.
A monument has been erected at Kameruka to the memory of fallen soldiers who had been associated with the estate during their life time. The monument is placed within the Church grounds. It is of polished grey granite upon a concrete foundation. Its purpose, and the names of those to whom it is dedicated, are handsomely engraved in gold lettering. A short ceremony will be held on Sunday morning next for the purpose of unveiling the monument.
The Southern Record and Advertiser (Candelo, NSW), 1 May 1920.
|Address:||Candelo-Bega Road, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Kameruka, 2550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.738344|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 2nd May, 1920|
To The Memory
Those Connected With
Who Gave Their Lives
For King And Country,
In The Great War
1914 - 1918