Kyogle Memorial InstitutePrint Page
Kyogle Memorial Institute building was originally erected in memory of those who died in service or were killed in action during World War One. The building replaced the School of Arts which was destroyed by fire in 1931. The building was officially opened on the 27th April 1932.
|Address:||Summerland Way & Stratheden Street, Kyogle, 2474|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -28.621757|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||04-August-1914|
|Actual Event End Date:||28-June-1919|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1931|
Kyogle Memorial Institute
Kyogle School of Arts )
This Tablet Was Placed
In Position By
Miss M. E. B. Amess
As A Tribute To The Heroic
Sacrifice Of Kyogle District
Soldiers Who Gave Their
Lives In The Great War,
1914 - 1918, And To Whom
This Building Is Dedicated.
A. W. Harvison, President Kyogle
Soldiers` Memorial Club 1931.