Geranium War MemorialPrint Page
Geranium War Memorial was erected in memory of those who served in World War One and World War Two.
The Cross of Sacrifice which has been erected in the Soldiers' Memorial Park by Mr. A. G Sharrad, wno was introduced by the president of the Geranium sub-branch of the RSL (Mr. H. Hollitt) . The cross was then dedicated by Rev. Harry Griffiths of Murray Bridge. Rev. A. H. Beames and Rev. N. Adcock also assisted in the service. Last Post was sounded by Mr. Glen Melmouth. The cross which is ten feet high bears the names of the men who died in both wars.
The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA), 5 May 1954.
|Address:||Railway Terrace, Soldiers Memorial Park, Geranium, 5301|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.381935|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.