Armagh Soldiers Memorial HallPrint Page
The Memorial Hall has a black marble plaque is affixed to the right of the main entrance. Once a converted church, now privately owned. The Honour Boards are now in the Stanley Flat Hall.
The people of Armagh will be pleased to hear that the Armagh School Hall is to become a Soldiers' Memorial Hall. The building was purchased recently by Mr. O. M. Rondahl, and he is going to hand it over to the district to be converted into the Armagh Soldiers' Memorial Hall. The committee hope to raise funds to renovate the building and have an Honor Roll for those who served in World Wars One and Two
Northern Argus (Clare), 13th May 1948.
|Address:||Blyth Road, Armagh , 5453|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.825283|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1948|