Appila War MemorialPrint Page
Appila War Memorial was originally erected in memory of the fallen of World War One . The names of the fallen from World War Two were added to the memorial at a later date.
A public meeting was held on October 21st 1922 in the public hall in connection with the fallen soldiers memorial. It was decided that the money collected (approximately £130) should be utilized to procure a marble monument. The memorial will be erected in the corner of the hall property.
The Register (Adelaide), 25th October 1922.
|Address:||Appila Road, In front of Memorial Hall , Appila, 5480|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.050713|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||Circa 1922|