Holy Trinity War Memorial ChurchPrint Page
The Chapel and its entrance is on the west side of the church, distinct from the main church. On both far walls of the dias area are two marble plaques containing the parishers’ names who served in World War One. Just before the dias area, on the right, is a similar plaque for World War Two.
Opposite, on the left, is a “Book of Remembrance 1914-1919” in a wall inset covered with glass and a brass plaque. Below the altar, “THY NAME LIVETH EVERMORE” and below the dias, “IN THE MEMORY OF THE MEN OF THIS PARISH WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES IN THE GREAT WAR 1914-1919”
|Address:||High & Pakington Streets, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Kew, 3101|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.808889|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.