Lady Davidson Hospital War MemorialPrint Page
The Lady Davidson Hospital War Memorial commemorates Australian servicemen and women who have served in all conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
The Lady Davidson Hospital was one of the major Repatriation hospitals attending to the needs of returned members of Australia's armed services. The history of the Lady Davidson Hospital spans some 80 years - from its humble beginnings as a Red Cross convalescent home for World War One veterans suffering pulmonary tuberculosis and its subsequent transfer to the Repatriation Commission in 1923, to its present day provision of rehabilitation, palliative care and other non-acute care services.
|Address:||434 Bobbin Head Road, Lady Davidson Hospital, North Turramurra , 2074|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.691389|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1981|
Lady Davidson Hospital
In Memory Of Those Who
Served In All Wars
"Lest We Forget."