Marrawah Memorial Hall Print Page
The Marrawah Memorial Hall was erected to commemorates those who have served in the various conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
The first Marrawah Hall was built in 1907 and was used for both church services and social events. This building was the second hall at Marrawah. When the school closed the building was extended to become the Marrawah Memorial Hall in memory of the men and women who had served in the two World Wars and the Korean War. It was opened on 30 October 1953 by Mr Eric Reece the Minister for Lands and Works. It served the community until 1985 when a new hall was built.
|Address:||844 Comeback Road, Marrawah , 7330|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -40.92296|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Marrawah Memorial Hall
Marrawah Memorial Hall opened by Premier of Tasmania Hon. Robin Gray on 18th January, 1986.