Hale School Memorial Hall Print Page
Hale School Memorial Hall was erected in memory of old boys of the school who had died in both World Wars.
In August 1951, an appeal was made by old Haleians for £50,000 to erect a memorial to the old boys of Hale School who had died in World War One and World War Two. The memorial was envisaged to be a central hall with subsidiary buildings to form part of the new school which to be erected on land owned by the school between City Beach and Scarborough.
The West Australian (Perth), 21st August 1951.
|Address:||160 Hale Road, Hale School, Wembley Downs, 6019|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.913019|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.