Ma Ma Creek War Memorial Print Page
The memorial was erected in 1920 for Fleurine Elsie Andrews. The front plaque bears a leaded ivy leaf motif, inscriptions and the names and details of the three Andrews brothers killed in World War One.
The memorial situated in the St Stephens cemetery, directly behind the Andrews family plot. Although privately owned, it became the focus of public ANZAC Day memorial services.
|Address:||Gatton - Clifton Road, St Stephens Anglican Church cemetery, Ma Ma Creek , 4347|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.629444|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||A.L. Petrie (Toowong,QLD)|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1920|
In proud of loving memory of
[ Names ]
Beloved sons of David and Fleurine Elise Andrews.
"Their name liveth for evermore."