www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Centenary of Spring Hill ChurchPrint Page Print this page

The plaque erected in 1974 commemorates the church centenary. The Uniting Church was formerly the Spring Hill Methodist Church. 

The Spring Hill Uniting (Methodist) Church was opened in September 1874. The land for the chuch building was donated by John and Eleanor Davis, who moved from Kurrajong, NSW, to 'Studleigh' in the early 1860s with their family. 

Location

Address:Carcoar Street, Uniting Church, Spring Hill, 2800
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -33.395167
Long: 149.151368
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1874
Approx. Event End Date:1974

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 29th September, 1974
Source: H, MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design